Neat Gadgets for the Field

How many times have you come to a fence and wish there was a better way to cross it? Many! Here is a nifty tool that can help you climb over a fence. These “Quail Bums” from Tucson, AZ showed me this valuable piece of upland equipment. Don’t leave home without one!

2 Comments Add yours

  1. Mike Spies says:

    So SHawn… what is it called, and where do I get one. I am getting too old to hop up and down while a barbed top wire tears the crotch out of my jeans.

  2. MikeIt is called a T-PostStepper Fence Climbing Tool and you get them here’ work on Shawn to answer his mail. You know how doctors are!Walter Bruning

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s